Sunday 12 January 2014

Analysis

Reflective Analysis

My progress so far has been good, I'm up to date with most of my blogging tasks however, I still need to complete one or two. I think I'm good at completing my work on time however, I sometimes forget to post them online on time. 

The thing I need to improve on is extra blogs as I have yet to complete one of those. I also need to work on making my blogs more interactive by adding more technology into it. 

Examples of technology I could use in my blog include: 
  • Embedding Videos/Prezis
  • Annotated apps
  • Directors commentaries  
  • Directors cuts 
  • Time toast 
  • Interviewing people 
  • VLOGS 
I have also learnt a lot of thing in the TV Drama and Film Industry unit, I learnt about the stages of creating a film (Production, Distribution, Marketing and Exhibition) I also found out about money in the film business and how important it is to the production of a film. In TV Drama I have learnt to analyse movies and be able to write about the 4 micro features of it. (Cinematography, Editing, Sound, MES) 




No comments:

Post a Comment