Friday 24 January 2014

Reflective Analysis

For the past few weeks, I have been learning much more about the Media. I've been learning more about Teen film and Teen drama and the meanings of these Teen films/drama.

I've been learning much more about them during this unit and there is so much stuff that i haven't know or have knowledge of it. I do admit it i have been a struggle during this unit, however, with my ability of benign a quick learner, it has been easy for me to complete these task that have been handed out. 

My group 42, has been a good journey so far, we been talking, being more creative and active than ever for our teen opening film scene that last for 2 minutes. 

Improvements 
I should be able to keep up with blogger as soon as possible.
Do more post blog that isn't on the check sheet
Adding more details in my blog post to get the highest mark
Being more creative as well as being a part of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment