Wednesday 22 January 2014

My progress so far


My progress so far this year has been consistent and steady. I have posted regularly with a variety of technology in each post to interest the audience. I have tried to make it as interesting but informative as possible by using text but not too much as this would bore the audience. I have learnt plenty about teen movies and what they include, it's stereotypes and lots of new terminology, which I have found engaging. Blogging has allowed me to document my progress and journey throughout this coursework which will be helpful in the future when we film our real coursework piece.

Other things I have learnt are time management, we have had to stick to strict deadlines in order to keep on track and allow ourselves enough time to edit etc.. I have learnt how to manage my time better, by planning ahead and making sure there is enough time for each task. As well as this I have learnt skills such as team work, as I have had to communicate with other group members about when to meet out of lesson hours to plan and complete our work. I have had to compromise lunch times and so have my other group members, through this we have learnt about compromise and how to priotise important things.


I would like to carry on posting consistently, with interesting content and a range of technology in each post. I hope to maintain a good progress grade throughout the year and hopefully end up content. I will try to add more detail but also make it interesting for readers and doing extra posts to keep my blog updated.



Media word cloud


No comments:

Post a Comment